HOTEL 101 - MANILA ("H101M", "the Company", we”, “us” or “our”.) is committed to safeguard your privacy online. In general, you can visit https://hotel101manila.com.ph/ without revealing any information about yourself.
Your personal data is important to the Company, its employees, agents or representatives. We will only request information from you, such as your name, address, contact details and e-mail address, in order to respond to inquiry, participate in certain promotions, conduct survey, and approve an application to allow access to specific information and services.
Any information you provide will be used for the Company's purposes only. It will not be shared with an individual or other companies, such as direct mail organizations or other third parties, unless required by law. However, H101M may need to provide your name and delivery address to third parties that the Company uses for delivering specific services to you. (such as support services or shipping purposes).
We handle your personal data and data in accordance with Republic Act No. 10173, otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations, other issuances of the National Privacy Commission and other relevant laws of the Philippines (collectively, the “DPA”). We recognize the importance of your rights as a Data Subject under the DPA, as follows:
1. Right to be informed
2. Right to object
3. Right to access
4. Right to correct
5. Right to rectification, erasure or blocking
6. Right to damages
7. Right to data portability
8. Transmissibility of rights
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
We may collect personal data such as:
1. Personal Information
2. Sensitive Personal Information
Personal Information under the DPA refers to any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding such information, or such information, when put together with other information, would directly and certainly identify an individual. Sensitive Personal Information refers to personal information about an individual’s race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, color, and religious, philosophical or political affiliations; or about an individual’s health, education, genetic or sexual life of a person, or to any proceeding for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed by such person, the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings;
Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that all personal data you submit is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
In the performance of our services, or as part of our transactions and dealings, we collect your personal data which may include, but not limited to, the following:
- Your name, nationality, civil status, gender, age, birthdate, ID details, unique identifiers, email address, residence, office, and mailing address, phone numbers, visual recordings, and other information, as part of our transactions and dealings with you.
- Your resume, which may include your and your immediate family’s personal details, educational background and employment history, when you seek employment with us.
- Your credit information, when you avail of our products and services and the payment for it is through credit.
- Your company information, performance, history, and financial and capital, when you engage in business transactions or you partner with us.
- Your browsing and social media behavior when you mention us on your social media accounts.
- Any information you submit to our sales, marketing department, account management, or customer relations for update of your records or information; in relation to your inquiries or requests; when you participate in our survey, discount, marketing promotions, event information and prize promotion; when you refer a person to verify the information you provided to us; when you visit and connect to our websites and social media pages; or any other event or activity that may be similar or related to any of the foregoing.
When you provide information other than your own, you certify that you have obtained the consent and authority of the owner of such information (such as your parents, spouse, children, dependent, or any other person) to allow us to disclose and process such information.
USE AND SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data to:
- Process the products and services that you have availed from us.
- Communicate our latest products, services, promos and events.
- Respond immediately to your needs, requests, queries and complaints.
- Comply with the law, rule or regulation and all legal orders and processes.
- Perform and conduct due diligence for, and documentation of, our transaction.
- Any other purpose relating to any of the above.
We share your personal data, to the extent that is reasonable and necessary, to:
- Our employees or other personnel handling your transactions, orders or requests.
- Banks, insurers or professional advisers in connection with due diligence and documentation of your transaction.
- Any third-party service provider performing financial, administrative, technical and other ancillary services.
- Government institution and other competent authorities which by law, rules or regulations require us to disclose your personal data.
- Any person or entity we contractually entered with and who ensures the confidentiality standard we implement and adheres to the DPA.
- Any person in order to carry out functions of public authority, and for collection and further processing pertaining to law enforcement, taxation or other regulatory function.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION AND PROTECTION
The Company reserves the right to retain your personal data in our files located in the Philippines under circumstances, such as but not limited to:
- To the extent necessary in keeping track of your transaction and records.
- As may be agreed upon by the parties to a contract.
- For statistical, research and other purpose specifically authorized by law
Data collected will be retained in accordance with retention limit set by our standards, industry standards and laws and regulations, unless you request your data to be deleted in our database
To maintain the integrity and confidentiality of your personal data, we put in place organizational, physical and technical security measures to protect your personal data, such as:
- Use of secured servers, firewalls, encryptions and other latest security tools.
- Limited access to personal data to those duly authorized processors. All transfers are made after complying with the established confidentiality policy and practices in place.
- Maintain a secured server operating environment by performing regular security patch update and server hardening.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties ("Third Party Websites"). However, once you have used these links, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by our privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
COOKIES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES
A cookie is a small amount of data sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. We do not use "cookies" in order to track your activity on our web site nor gather information concerning your visits to other sites. However, a cookie is stored temporarily when you start browsing and is automatically destroyed when you close your browser.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
To improve your browsing experience, non-identifiable web traffic data may be collected and analyzed, including:
- Your internet protocol (IP) address;
- The search terms you used;
- The pages and internal links accessed on our site;
- The date and time you visited the site, including frequency of visits;
- Your operating system; and
- Web browser type.
HOTEL 101 - MANILA
EDSA Extension, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City 1300, Philippines
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Tel. No.: (632)553-1111 | (632)856-7111
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com